Sunday, November 9, 2008

Flowers


Ok so today I was thinking about flowers. Here is what I came up with about flowers: Flowers resemble beauty. They are very pretty and mysterious. They are like humans in a way. We are all beautiful, even the ones who don't realize it will eventually bloom and know how beautiful they are. It just takes different things to find our inner beauty and let it bloom. Isn't that what our parents and Heavenly parents are trying to teach us? Sure at times it may not seem like we have much beauty, but it only takes one to flip the switch on and let us glow. Like the flowers every one of us starts as a little bud, then we are nurtured and we start to grow. Pretty soon we are ready to bloom. We just have to wait for our moment to shine. For anybody reading this that is still waiting to bloom, don't worry your time will come. While you are waiting though, you can start looking for ways to let your beauty shine. Ya so I hope that all of you reading this will take it seriously and start looking for ways to bloom.

2 comments:

sr said...

that is so beautimous courtney! you should go into journalism or creative writing.

Courtody(in honor of my friend/cousins phone) said...

I wish I could Sara but I have to take Spanish and Orchestra and Seminary next year.