Saturday, November 22, 2008

UNBELIEVEABLE UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW!!!! The Utes totally dominated tonight!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! I'm like bouncing off the wall happy!!!! I feel really bad that two or three players on BYU got injured though.





So, I made a "friendly wager" with my orchestra teacher Mr. Tsugawa. If BYU won then I had to wear BYU apparel and I had to give him a candybar. If Utah one then he had to wear a Utah tie and he had to give me a candybar. It looks like he lost and I won!!!!! Hooray I get a candybar!!!!!!! Man I am way happy!!!!!!!!!



P.S. You have to listen to We are the Champions while you read this. All you have to do is pause the playlist and click the play button on we are the champions. If you don't I will hunt you down and paint you red!!!! (JK)

1 comment:

Bee said...

Go UTES! That is so Funny you wagered with your teacher. Your are too cute! I LOVE your BLOG and your count down until Sundance Opens..Clever!

Auntee Bee! (Bethany)