Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ya Ever Been Hurt Before????

You know some people are just plain out mean! I'm sure they don't try do be mean but somehow they are born with this illness that like infects their brain and makes them think of all the negative stuff about people. I've seen some of my closest friends get really hurt because some jerk made some rude comment and then my friends take it like oh my gosh I really am that or I'm too much of this. It bugs the freakin crap out of me!!!!!!! So please if you have ever been hurt by someone whether it was a boy, a supposed friend or what not PLEASE PLEASE just tell them that you don't need to take their crap and walk away!!! I have even experienced it first hand. It hurts I know but now you just need to listen to the Gummy Bear Song.

Some of my solutions are: take a bubble bath, eat chocolate, listen to music, call up your friend(s) and have a nice long chat with them. Trust me on this it helps a lot!

2 comments:

sr said...

courtney you are one of the best people in the whole wide world. you are such a good friend.

Courtody(in honor of my friend/cousins phone) said...

Well thanks Sara.