Monday, November 10, 2008

Rain Drops Keep Falling on my Head

Today I've been thinking about rain. How wonderful is rain?? I don't think that some people realize how lucky they are to have rain. Rain is so good for the earth. When it rains the plants and flowers reach out to the rain trying to catch as many of the precious droplets as they can. It seems as though the whole world knows that something spectacular is happening and everything wants a piece of it, small as it might be. Everything starts to perk up and think, Hey it's raining. Isn't that something? I get to witness something special! How lucky am I? I seriously don't think that people realize how lucky they are. Sure sometimes you can't do exactly what you want because it's raining but, hey, there are a million things that you can do because it's raining. We need to welcome the rain in and be happy that we get to see it. Some people don't even get to have rain.

No comments: