Thursday, November 13, 2008

STRESSED

Wow my life is soooooooooooooo crazy right now!!! I have like a bunch of chores to do, I have homework, I have piano, cello, running and dinner. Man I should get started on that. And to make matters worse one of my teachers was like so dang mad!!! She yelled at us for like 5 minutes and then she acted like nothing had happened! HOW CRAZY???? Honestly she had every right to yell, because some kids had been making fun of her and they were being quite rude.

On the bright side tomorrow is movie day at school so I won't have to go to her class.


OMG it just started raining!! Hopefullly it turns into snow.

P.S. It would really help me out if you guys that read this could comment on the posts so that I can figure out what to right about.

3 comments:

sr said...

get to your chores! lol. i always leave posts i feel like a doorknob. put old pics or letters that you like. thats always fun. PUT PICS PLEASE!!

Ali Gage said...

haha yeah pics are fun!

Gretel said...

um you should probably get off the computer... it always seems to help the procrastination stage out of the way. and listen to music especially for your chores it really helps them move along! sorry this comment came 24 hours later than when it was needed...